Monday, January 24, 2011

Moms make everything better



My mom decided to come visit this past weekend. I didn't realize how much I needed to hang out with her. She makes everything better. Not by doing anything really, just by being herself. I can always count on my mom :-) I'm still feeling a lot of the crap I've been freaking out about lately but I'm also feeling stronger and better all around. I found out I got an extension on my unemployment so the fact that I haven't found a job yet isn't going to put us in the poor house yet. Brendan built me a ribbon holder recently and my mom and I put all my ribbon on it. No surprise it's already full but it'll definitely help keep the office a bit cleaner and more organized.I also was able to find an Adipose knitting pattern, SCORE. and I'm working on a Dalek dishcloth for my friends husband. He let me borrow all his Doctor Who DVDs so it's a thank you. I hope he'll like it. I've got like a million things I want to knit! I've been feeling knitty. So I'll be working on a blanket for my sisters new baby due in May, the dishcloth, a bear for the new baby, an adipose and my knitting group project of a sweater thing with this amazing cable tree on the back. It's beautiful, hope I'm able to make it.
School starts next week and I"m looking forward to it. Need to get books but don't have the money right now so not sure how that'll work but something will happen. And Audrey and I are doing our next event in Feb and then a few more after that so that'll be fun too. Lots going on in the near future. But first things first, I'm turning 28 tomorrow and I'm spending the day at Disneyland! Disneyland makes everything better. I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment