Friday, January 7, 2011

The Girlfriend Factor

I have an interview with the Girlfriend Factor today at 1:15. They're an organization here in the Coachella Valley that gives grants to women going back to college. Like ME! School starts at the end of the month and having help to pay for even just books would be amazing. It's ridiculous how expensive books and school is. Last semester if I had bought all my books new, they would've been over $600. No wonder I can't save money! Okay, bad excuse but still.
In other news, I don't think I got that job. The recruiter woman called me and said that they said they didn't think I was a good fit. But it was weird because she said that the woman said I didn't seem sure of myself. But I never interviewed with the woman. Oriana said maybe they were confusing me with someone else and she'd check on it, but as of right now that's where it stands. It's really a bummer and frustrating and also makes me just like nervous for any future interviews. I never thought I came across that way, but who knows. So, onward I go, applying to as much as I can and hope something works out.

1 comment: