Sunday, February 6, 2011

Whoa!



Started a job and school this week! It's a temporary job, but I like it and the people are nice and I'll just hope that maybe at the end of tax season they'll find a reason to keep me :-) School is good, but man I'm going to be busy!
Remember my super secret project I'd been working on and was having a hell of a time finishing? well I finished it! No it wasn't the Christmas present it was originally supposed to be but luckily for moi, my friends bday is in Feb! So she got her present today!
Not sure if you can see the leaf motif in the white but MAN that was rough. I ripped it out probably 3 or 4 times because I just kept messing it up. But you know what? It was all worth it because she LOVED it!! YAYYYYYY!
But sadly, the day took a turn for the worse when I realized today was the day Comic Con tickets went on sale and they were sold out when I went and checked. WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? How am I supposed to hunt down and abduct Matt Smith now?!?!!? It's not fair!!! Why is the universe against me????
So, to make myself feel better, I downloaded Torchwood Season 1. I mean really, if Captain Jack Harkness can't make me feel better, then who can? I mean besides the 10th or 11th doctor. I'm sure they would make me feel better. Hmmmm now there's a dilemma, David Tennant, Matt Smith or John Barrowman? Something to ponder while falling asleep tonight! :-)


2 comments:

  1. I shall Have AMAZING dreams tonight after this post: ::::drooooool:::::

    Maybe we can go anyway and buy scalped tickets.. keep an eye out on CL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? La La Looooooooove these guyse!

    ReplyDelete