Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Save the Dates and Invitations

With a little over 8 months until our wedding, it's time to start getting on top of things. I just ordered our invitations online. We're doing the kind that you print yourself, we just pay for the file. I thought this would save us some money and I found a seller on etsy and I'm IN LOVE with the invitations. Gerbera daisies are our flower and Red is our color. The invitations perfectly reflect that! I would post a pic but I want it to be a surprise.
Also, not everyone knows, but I collect postcards. I've been doing it for a while, have hundreds from all over the world. So my save the dates are actually postcards that we had made :-) I'll be sending the save the dates out by the end of the month!
Ooh, I just thought of something. This will be my last birthday as a single woman! haha. I'll be turning 28 on Jan 25. I just know that this wedding is going to sneak up on me and be here before I know it! :-)

1 comment:

  1. ooh, congrats on finding your invites! that's so exciting! I would love to see them, post a pic!

    we're still in the process of ordering/finalizing ours, but it has to be done in the next two weeks since they need to have arrived by the end of of Feb.

    ReplyDelete