Monday, January 17, 2011

Kiwi's Etsy Love Swap #1

Etsy is one of my favorite wesbites ever. There's so much to see/find on there. Things I've wanted and things I never even knew I wanted! It's flippin awesome. Swap-bot is another awesome website. Put the two together and we've got an awesome swap that we check out each others stores! Genius! Here are my 5 new friends:
CraftGecko - really cute stuff! Love this pendant Really cute idea! Also a couple items for Breast Cancer Awareness, which is close to my heart since my aunt and Grandma both had it. Beautiful stuff!
Panda Love - If you like Kawaii, this is the store for you! Baggies full of Kawaii stuff like memo sheets and stickers! I love how cute this stuff is! Makes me wish I wrote or did something that I could use it!
The Fiction Dept - The postcard collector in me really thinks these are just amazing. I always hate throwing out postage, wishing there was something to do with it, because some stamps are just so beautiful.
Kelly Zarb - Beautiful, Colorful & Whimsical. I love the word whimsical, don't feel like I get to use it often enough. But I just love this little bird, sitting on it's branch on a pattern no less. These things never even would pop into my head. So darned creative!
Lampshades N Lollipops - Oh my. This shop was just out there waiting for me to find it. I mean really, I've been on my Doctor Who marathon for a few days now (finishes Series 1, 2, half of 4 and half of 3) and then in a swap I come across a site with little blue police box earrings??? If I could wear earrings (can't, allergic) I would buy these in a second! I love them! And I love this store!

And this concludes our etsy post for the day. Awesome site, Check. It. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment