Friday, February 18, 2011

I get to see my Monkey's tomorrow!!!!!!!


SCORE! Tomorrow is a 100 Monkeys concert! Can't wait! I'm going alone, but I dont even care, i'm going to have fun. Get to see my other imaginary boyfriend sing and dance and play music haha
My work has been going great. I really like everyone I work with and the work itself isn't too difficult, but keeps me busy and the days go by quickly. School is good too, I like my classes, just a lot of work but I'm glad I decided to only take three this semester. It's really hard to keep up with making things for Bop and Rocksy, but I'm trying.
AND one of my awesome friends is having a little bday party on Monday and I'm going to attempt a birthday cake for her. Hope my plan for it works out
And life goes on!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooohh yeah! Forgot about the cake. Now I definately have to go!

    ReplyDelete