Sunday, February 6, 2011

Darn it.

I've finished all the Doctor Who's from the new version so I've now moved on to Torchwood. I'm making my way through the first Season and totally love it. Not as much as Doctor Who, but I like all the different characters. In the first episode, one of the women I recognized from Rome. Pretty awesome. Except she didn't make it past episode one ha.
Anyway, I was thinking about my previous post, trying to decide between my three leading men. Then I started really thinking about it. Hmmmm, David Tennant: Engaged with a pregnant fiancée. Matt Smith: Dating a model (Gavin Rossdales daughter). John Barrowman: Gay and has a husband (well civil partnership I think). Darn!!!
In other news, I stumbled across an awesome blog recently: Dangerous Romance. She blogs about urban fantasy and paranormal romance books (my fave). I recently won a contest and will be getting an Advanced Reading Copy of a new book! I'm super excited to get it! If anyone reads this blog, check hers out! haha
Back to Torchwood. I sort of like Owen, he's kind of an ass. The actor that plays him's real name is Burn. Who names their kid Burn? He has an interesting mouth.

3 comments:

  1. You are a doll. Thank you so much for the shout out.
    Who was the actress from ROME? I loved that series. Since you're into the BBC, did you watch that series Luther? Did you notice his wife was played by the wife in ROME? Indira Varma? She's getting typecast as tragic wives.
    I love Dr. Who. (David Tennant) era.
    I loved the latest BBC's Sherlock Holmes. That was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch Luther, but ironically enough that's the girl I was talking about! She was the wife that killed herself in Rome, she had a baby with another dude! Sounds like she's just a tragic character haha
    I Loooooooooove David Tennant too and was really torn about even watching Matt Smith, but now I love him too. He looks weird in photographs but on the show, he's adorable and you grow to love him. You should give him a chance!
    I want to watch Sherlock Holmes, I just don't have enough hours in the day to watch all the things I want dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! There's a BBC Sherlock Holmes!?!?!?! I feel a major obsession coming on! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete