Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank god for ikea



I went to LA yesterday to visit with my friend Lei. She's a flight attendant and had a layover so I drove out and we just hung out. She's one of those friends that we haven't seen each other in actually like a year or two but as soon as we were together it's like we've been hanging out all the time. It's so natural. After all the wedding hubaloo is done I think we'll have to plan a Hawaii trip!
Anyway, on my way home I had to stop at Ikea. I always buy my towels there for embroidery and I usually stop at the Burbank one but my GPS said the Carson one was closer so I went there. And proceeded to get lost. Not lost GETTING to ikea, but lost IN ikea. It's 3 story and a totally different layout then my usual ikea. So I wandered a while and finally found my way down to the stuff I needed. I got my workout for the day in all my walking!
Halloween was super fun! Our party was fun, our friends came and hung out, I made some fun treats and our costumes turned out okay! I went with some friends to the zoo with their kids to do to halloween thing there which was awesome. We didn't have as many trick or treaters as I had hoped but such is life. Now my heart hurts to put away all my halloween decorations. I can leave up all the pumpkin stuff through Thanksgiving but I'm still in denial that's it's actually November. Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment