Wednesday, November 10, 2010

strange small towns and a sickness.



I never get sick. But apparently I've upset the powers that be and I'm sick. So ridiculous. Yesterday when I told B I wasn't feeling good and was going to lay down, he actually didn't believe me. He said in all the time we've been together (it'll be 7 years next month) I've never seen you sick. When was the last time you were really sick? I had to stop and think. And I couldn't remember. I have memories of being sick, like in Jr high having a fever the day before a Disneyland trip or having a stomach bug, but those were all over a decade ago. Which would be great except that I'm sick now! So apparently whatever mutant healing powers I had (just call me Wolverine, thank you very much) have gone on a little vacation. And I feel completely justified in whining about it.
In other news, Brendan and I took a drive the other day. To Pioneertown! It's an old movie set/town up in the Yucca Valley area. It's kind of a trip, people live in these little funny houses.

Also, I've finished my super secret project number one. Well not really. I need to sew in a few more ends and block it today. Good thing since I'm driving up to my sisters tomorrow to give it as a present. My niece is turning four! Time just flies. The funny thing is that I remember when she was just a newborn and thinking aww she's so little, bummer that she'll probably be too small to be in my wedding whenever I get engaged. Add four years and I'm finally engaged and Ava will almost be 5 by the time we get married. HA

1 comment:

  1. I think 5 is the perfect age to be a flowergirl! Go for it! She would look amazing in photos! And you can get the most adorable dresses on pinkprincess.com! (Can you tell I'm not having a flower girl? lol).

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete