Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some Days you should just stay in bed.

Today was one of those days. MOney troubles, a bad hair dye coloring, work stress, wedding stress, business stress. It just all piles up and some days I just can't hang. Sometimes I wish things were like they used to be. Work during the day then just watch TV or read at night. Or knit or sew. Now it's like non stop, stuff going on all the time, never a moment to spare. And often, I love it. I love doing events with Audrey, I like my co-workers, it's just even when I carve out a little time for myself it just doesn't seem like enough. I'm still thinking, worrying, planning, etc. I'm really really really looking forward to Ireland and London next month. Maybe 8 days of escape from life will help. Hopefully it doesnt make me just want to keep wandering. I like to wander. Maybe that's it. I don't get to wander ever. OH how I look forward to it. Fingers crossed I get a chance to catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment