Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Super Secret Knitting Mission

SOOOOOO, I have lots of yarn. Not as much as friend Raime, but when you take into account how much fabric I also have taking up closet space, I have lots of yarn. So I'm trying to use it all! I don't want to buy anymore until I actually start making stuff anf using it. Since the weather should be cooling soon (someday, one day), I can get back to knitting more regularly.
Oh and christmas is coming. duh.
So I decided I needed something to take to school with me, something smaller then my other current project, so I started a christmas present for someone. It's a challenging project but I think I'll be able to do it. Hopefully in time for christmas. But I'm not going to tell you who it's for or what it is. Because I'm sneaky like that. HA
In other news, they're slurry sealing the street today. So it's gonna stink. And I have to walk a block to get to my car. Wow I sound lazy. And I just realized I need to go to Joanns to pick up some bobbin thread, so I guess I'll be forced to walk that block. poopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment