Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Overwhelmed

My head hurts and I'm getting stress shakes. Stupid weird nerve thing.
Money is always the biggest stressor, then there's this wedding to worry about, school and my little business. And working out all the time. I'm not even sleeping well!
And HALLOWEEN! So not ready. Need to make Brendan and my costumes like ASAP. or like next week. sucks that I don't have any money and will be trying to make them out of stuff I already have. Hopefully it won't suck. and I had the bright idea to have a party. Greeeaaaaaat.
Wow, enough bitching. I'm healthy (ish), well loved, and have been knitting more (trying) so I should just shut up. Life can always be worse.
Now I need to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day! Maybe i'll have another awesome dream about working at Best buy with Jackson again. Yes!

2 comments:

  1. SLEEP! I learned the hard way how much of an irritable, yelly bitch I become without sleep.

    AAAAANNNNNDDD I'm always around to help with the party. I can bake. I can cook. I can decorate. If you have something specific in mind or a general idea, let me know. (It feels like) I'm always at the grocery store so shoot me a list and I'll grab supplies. I'm here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raime, you are awesome! I'll let you know what I need help with! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete