Monday, October 11, 2010

Engagement Party



Bronwyn and Evan threw us an engagement party yesterday. It was AWESOME! She really went above what I imagined and it was super fun party. Olive Garden, cake balls and some of my favorite people in the world all in one place!
It's still kind of weird to think about the wedding in like real life. I mean I think about it often, but it's almost like an abstract notion. Something that will only happen in my dreams. But then things happen that remind me that I will actually be Mrs. Thielman in less than a year. Wowzers. So odd! Today I was told that we would make beautiful babies, so that's a good sign haha
In other news, I'm almost finished with the secret project. I won't mention what it actually is for fear of someone reading and figuring it out, but it's been the bane of my existence for a few months now. I have to have it totally done in 3 weeks so I need to get on it! After that I'm going to try to make some christmas presents. Hopefully I can do it, I'm not supposed to be buying anymore yarn so I'll have to build projects around the yarn I have. And hopefully not have too much homework and actually have some time to knit.
The puppies are awesome, walking around and playing! They're so cute! I need to start actually putting the word out there and finding homes for them now!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, The Bacons did a Smashing job on your party. I told Bronwyn she should write a book on entertaining!!! You whomever told you about the perty baby making is 100% correct! I can see them now!

    p.s The dress is fantastic

    ReplyDelete