Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas gift cards rule

I love shiseido products! And the girl that works at the counter in macys palm desert is simply awesome. She's really sweet, does beautiful makeup and has a great memory. She asked how wedding planning was coming! Anyway, got $50 gift card and ran right over. I wanted an eyelash curler and something new. She sat me down to play with colors and did a beautiful bronzey eye on me. She popped on some pink blush and I was amazed. I'm always wary of blush, but this color is so pretty! And I got a free awesome little bag! It's perfect sized.
So now I'm on a makeup kick. I've always loved makeup but working from home and being unemployed don't really lend a lot of opportunities to wear it. But poopy on that, I'm going to wear it all and love it! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment